The Star Trac E-TR Treadmill was inspired by Innovation, which has led Star Trac into entertaining territory and nowhere is it more evident than in their E Series treadmills. The Star Trac E-TR Treadmill was designed to entertain as much as it makes you sweat; the treadmill offers the most complete entertainment options on the market. What was no realized at the time was that Star Trac was at the forefront of what has now become an entirely new equipment category. The Star Trac E-TR boasts integrated iPod connectivity to a device-charging USB port, is wired for personal entertainment, which is fully-integrated with built-in fans, a heart rate monitor and the ability to pick, play and enjoy the entertainment solution of your choice. And with its sleek, silver design, it also looks as good as it entertains.
- Weight Capacity:500 lbs.
- Running Surface:60 in. x 20 in.
- Overall Width: 34 in.
- Overall Length: 85 in.
- Overall Height: 60 in.
- Overall Weight: 400 lbs.
- Step-Up Height: 9.5 in.
- Motor Drive: 5 HP AC
- Electrical: 110 volt, dedicated NEMA 5-20 cord;
- 220 volt, dedicated NEMA 6-15 cord
- Certification: UL/CSA, CE, FCC, or CISPR
- Suspension: Soft Trac® triple cell neoprene rubber,
- Deck System: Reversible 1” (2.5 cm) composite fiberboard, waxing not required
- Rollers: 3.5 in. sealed bearings
- Incline Range: 0 to 15% in 0.5% increments
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 12.5 mph, in 0.1 mph increments
- HR Monitoring: Polar Telemetry and Contact Heart Rate System
- Display: Intuitive, tactile response keypad with LED technology
- Readouts:20-character message window; Dedicated: Speed and incline, time elapsed, calories, distance, course profile, heart rate; Scrolling: Time remaining, vertical distance traveled, laps completed, pace (min/mile or km), calories/hour, 1/4-mile motivational track
- Programs: 12 programs including Dynamic Heart Rate Control, Constant Heart Control, Fitness Test (Modified Balke Ware), Firefighter Test (Modified Gerkin Protocol), ARMY Protocol, USMC Protocol, USAF Protocol and NAVY Protocol
- Standard Features: Personal cooling fans, wrap-around Aero Bar, dedicated heart rate display, safety lockout control, FitLinxx certified.
- Entertainment: Integrated iPod® connector and USB power port (optional) Pre-wired for E-Series entertainment system.