This Hammer Strength Shoulder Press is a BEAST of a machine. One of the earliest models from them. Very well built, in fair condition. You do not see many plate loaded machines built like this anymore.
Hammer Strength Plate Loaded ISO Lateral Shoulder Press
Hammer Strength P/L ISO Lateral-Shoulder Press, blueprinted from human movement. Separate weight horns engage independent diverging and converging motions for equal strength development and muscle stimulation variety. The back pad is angled 40 degrees for stabilization and to eliminate hyper extension of the spine.
• Back pad is angled 40 degrees for better stabilization during heavy lifts and helps discourage hyperextension of the spine during exercise
• Seat belt provides extra stabilization
• ISO-Lateral motion allows for equal strength development
• Top Ten selling Hammer Strength machine
• Standard Weight Horns: 6
• Starting Resistance: 10 lbs
• Frame Description: 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity
• Weight: 350 lbs
• Dimensions: 51″ L x 58″ W x 74″ H